Now offering EPA registered COVID – 19 DISINFECTING SERVICE at minimal cost. See FAQ below.
A. Nisus DSV is a disinfectant, sanitizer and virucide.
A. Sanitizing means to reduce the number of organisms to a level of no health concern. Disinfection is killing 100% of organisms on a surface.
A. SARS-CoV-2 is a new or novel virus. Only two categories of products may claim efficacy…those products which are part of the emerging pathogens program and those products not part of the program, but which EPA has deemed effective against SARS-CoV-2. Both categories of acceptable products are found on List N, published by EPA. The base for Nisus DSV, 10324-80, was added to EPA’s List N on 3/13/20. As a result, EPA has determined that Nisus DSV is effective against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. EPA instructs applicators to follow the label instructions for (human) coronavirus.
A. Once the product dries, no residual should be expected. This is true of any “quat” product on hard non-porous surfaces. There are no restrictions as to time interval to reapply.
A. At this time, virologists believe that a good estimate is that the virus can survive on plastic surfaces for one day and hard non-porous surfaces such as metal for three days.
A. Nisus DSV is formulated for hard non-porous surfaces. Some surfaces such as carpets are on the label but application to a porous surface will not be as effective, which is why cloth, textiles, clothing, etc., are not on the label as a site.
A. Rinsing is required after treating food contact surfaces for sanitizing for 30 seconds or disinfecting for 10 minutes.
A. Unless a specific use on the label states otherwise, customers do not need to be out of the area for any given time while Nisus DSV is being applied. Some states require customers (commonly in schools) to remain out of the area for a certain period. This will vary by state. Customers should not touch surfaces until dry.
A. Nisus DSV has a pleasant fresh citrus fragrance with no chemical odor.
A. The fee is $0.20 per square foot, with a minimum charge of $195 per application.
A. By appointment, we are available 24 hours per day / 7 days per week for Disinfecting Service
Our Promise To You
- To respect your time by showing up on time and accommodating your schedule.
- To call you back on the same day — within a few hours (or sooner!)
- To sell you only those termite or pest control services that you need.
- Not to nickel and dime you!
- A fair and reasonable price is provided at the time of your complimentary termite or pest control consultation. This price is the only fee we charge the entire year for our annual termite service or pest control services.
- From the initial phone call to the outstanding ongoing termite and pest control services, we are committed to making you and your family our top pest control priority!