Our clients love our Basic Pest Control Service! We apply a preventative treatment to the “hot spots” inside their home and service the exterior quarterly.
Here is how it works:
Your technician will apply a preventative treatment in the kitchen and bathroom(s).
Your technician will treat the attic with an electric duster. The “dust” applied to the attic is very fine and not harmful to humans, but deadly for pests. Most companies charge an extra fee to treat the attic (if the service is offered).
Your technician will treat the interior of the garage, eliminating pests living in the garage from entering your home.
Your technician will sweep around your doors, windows, eves and soffits. By sweeping, we remove most of the spider webbing, insect debris and wasp nests, thereby eliminating pest “food”.
Your technician will treat around the windows, doors, eves and soffits. Treating around the doors, windows,eves and soffits provides a protective barrier that repels pests where they are most likely entering your home from – the outdoors.
Your technician will treat your entire yard, including all shrubs, bushes, mulch beds, grass, rocks, and tress as high as they can safely reach. It is important to note that with the premier service we treat the entire yard for general household pests. Our yard treatment will compliment any other treatments performed by companies licensed to service your yard for lawn pests.
*Exterior Quarterly Service – Steps 5 and 6 are automatically repeated quarterly.
What pests are included in the service?
All ant species, cockroaches, silverfish, crickets, earwigs and many, many more…..
We do not include the following pests in our annual service as they are one time services that are not preventable in our normal application:
Bedbugs, Bees, Fleas, Flying Insects, German Cockroaches, Interior Rodents, Mites, Spiders, Stored Product Pests, Termites, Ticks, Wildlife and Feral Cat Removal & Yellow Jackets.
Our Promise To You
- To respect your time by showing up on time and accommodating your schedule.
- To call you back on the same day — within a few hours (or sooner!)
- To sell you only those termite or pest control services that you need.
- Not to nickel and dime you!
- A fair and reasonable price is provided at the time of your complimentary termite or pest control consultation. This price is the only fee we charge the entire year for our annual termite service or pest control services.
- From the initial phone call to the outstanding ongoing termite and pest control services, we are committed to making you and your family our top pest control priority!