We will treat the interior and exterior of your home to control the explosive flea population. We have two types of flea protection & removal services available and you may choose the type of service desired below:
90 Day Flea Service – or – Yearly Flea Service Options
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation at 727-343-3234!
Fleas are small (1/16 to 1/8-inch or 1.5 to 3.3 mm long), agile, usually dark colored (for example, the reddish-brown of the cat flea), wingless insects with tube-like mouth-parts adapted to feeding on the blood of their hosts. Fleas attack a wide variety of warm blooded vertebrates including dogs, cats, humans, chickens, rabbits, squirrels, rats, ferrets, and mice.
Fleas go through the four life cycle stages of egg, larva, pupa and imago (adult). The flea life cycle begins when the female lays eggs after feeding. Adult fleas must feed on blood before they can become capable of reproduction. Eggs are laid in batches of up to 20 or so, usually on the host itself, which easily roll onto the ground. As such, areas where the host rests and sleeps become one of the primary habitats of eggs and developing fleas. The eggs take around two days to two weeks to hatch.
Psocids are also called Book Lice. They are very tiny and often confused with fleas when a client sees the hoping in the tub, bathroom sink, window sills, and kitchen sinks. They are 1/25 to 1/13 of an inch in length and are colorless to dark grey. They infest food products, dead insects, and feed on microscopic mold and mildew. Chemical treatments may be ineffective. Instead, correcting moisture issues and removing infested products is usually more effective. They can be brought in with live plants and be quite numerous inside. Adult stage Psocids have wings and can fly.
Our Promise To You
- To respect your time by showing up on time and accommodating your schedule.
- To call you back on the same day — within a few hours (or sooner!)
- To sell you only those termite or pest control services that you need.
- Not to nickel and dime you!
- A fair and reasonable price is provided at the time of your complimentary termite or pest control consultation. This price is the only fee we charge the entire year for our annual termite service or pest control services.
- From the initial phone call to the outstanding ongoing termite and pest control services, we are committed to making you and your family our top pest control priority!