Mosquito Reduction Treatment
No two mosquito habitats are alike – and neither are the ways you treat them. That’s why we offer different types of treatments. Each provides the control you need in easy-to-access or difficult-to-treat areas. Our technicians are trained to inspect the premises for conditions conducive to harboring mosquito larvae and breeding sites each visit. Once the inspection is complete, the technician will apply the treatment to grass, trees, shrubs and fences, and other areas prone to harbor mosquitoes.
Organic Mosquito Repellent
We offer two mosquito broadcast treatments which we apply every 14 days throughout the summer, every 21 days throughout the rest of the year. Our pond and water treatments are labeled for use in known fish habitats and effectively prevent the emergence of adult mosquitoes without impacting non-target species. For organically minded clients, we can apply a garlic-based mosquito repellent product that repels mosquitoes as well as fleas, gnats, ticks, and even armadillos.
Call us today to start your service for as low as $65 per month!
Our Promise To You
- To respect your time by showing up on time and accommodating your schedule.
- To call you back on the same day — within a few hours (or sooner!)
- To sell you only those termite or pest control services that you need.
- Not to nickel and dime you!
- A fair and reasonable price is provided at the time of your complimentary termite or pest control consultation. This price is the only fee we charge the entire year for our annual termite service or pest control services.
- From the initial phone call to the outstanding ongoing termite and pest control services, we are committed to making you and your family our top pest control priority!