At Pest Control Solutions we formulate a treatment plan specific to the type of ant currently on the premises. We are not a one spray fits all insects company. Our technicians are trained to identify the specific insect, then use the correct treatment to rectify the issue. The right treatment plan is dependent on the time of year and the foliage on the premises.
All Season Ant Pest Control
All-season ant control begins with a state-licensed ant control technician providing a thorough inspection of your property. Once the source of your ant problem is identified, a customized, year-round protection plan will be implemented. Depending on the types of ants present in and around the home, we use a combination of nonrepellent sprays and liquid or granular baits. These products are designed to work in harmony with each other, allowing the ant species to return to their colony and spread the treatment throughout the nest.
Future ant control treatments will be exterior-only, without requiring you to be home or worry about scheduling conflicts. If ants show up between services, just give us a call, you’ll have the peace of mind that a professional will be available for emergency retreatments between regular visits.
Types of Ants Found in Our Area
Our Promise To You
- To respect your time by showing up on time and accommodating your schedule.
- To call you back on the same day — within a few hours (or sooner!)
- To sell you only those termite or pest control services that you need.
- Not to nickel and dime you!
- A fair and reasonable price is provided at the time of your complimentary termite or pest control consultation. This price is the only fee we charge monthly for our annual termite service or pest control services.
- From the initial phone call to the outstanding ongoing termite and pest control services, we are committed to making you and your family our top pest control priority!