Bees and yellowjackets can cause considerable damage by building a honeycomb in your wall void. You may notice many bees flying in and out of a small crack or hole on the outside of your home. You may also notice a yellow dripping substance (honey) on the interior of your wall.
Don’t Lock Stinging Pests In
Stinging insects rarely reuse the same nest year after year. Homeowners often seal up exterior entry points that stinging pests use for their nests. Once trapped, the nest of bees, hornets, and wasps find alternate ways of exiting the treated area, typically into the home.
Bee Hive Removal
We provide a one-time service to remove the honeycomb and bees from your soffit, roof, or wall void. After treatment, a residual treatment will be applied to prevent foraging bees from returning to the site. A general contractor may be needed to repair the affected area after the removal of the honeycomb depending on the size and location.
Types of Bees Found in Our Area
Our Promise To You
- To respect your time by showing up on time and accommodating your schedule.
- To call you back on the same day — within a few hours (or sooner!)
- To sell you only those termite or pest control services that you need.
- Not to nickel and dime you!
- A fair and reasonable price is provided at the time of your complimentary termite or pest control consultation. This price is the only fee we charge monthly for our annual termite service or pest control services.
- From the initial phone call to the outstanding ongoing termite and pest control services, we are committed to making you and your family our top pest control priority!