Bees and yellowjackets can cause considerable damage by building a honey comb in your wall void. You may notice many bees flying in and out of a small crack or hole on the outside of your home. You may also notice a yellow dripping substance (honey) on the interior of your wall.
We provide a one-time service to remove the honey comb and bees from your wall void. A general contractor may be needed to repair the affected area after the removal of the honey comb depending on the size and location.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation 727-343-3234
Our Promise To You
- To respect your time by showing up on time and accommodating your schedule.
- To call you back on the same day — within a few hours (or sooner!)
- To sell you only those termite or pest control services that you need.
- Not to nickel and dime you!
- A fair and reasonable price is provided at the time of your complimentary termite or pest control consultation. This price is the only fee we charge the entire year for our annual termite service or pest control services.
- From the initial phone call to the outstanding ongoing termite and pest control services, we are committed to making you and your family our top pest control priority!