Bird Control, Removal & Exclusion
Pigeons and crows are bothersome or unsightly and can be quickly addressed through a bird removal service. Birds deface surfaces, damage property, create slip and fall hazards with their droppings, and corrode concrete, metal, and paint. We will work with you to find the bird abatement and exclusion solution that works for your property.
Bird control begins with a careful inspection of the premises and all roosting sites by a professional, state-licensed technician to determine what level of bird infestation you’re experiencing. Once our technician has found the source of the infestation, they will customize a plan to rid your home, restaurant, or office of birds. Our bird abatement services focus on habitat modification include alterations to the structure to eliminate potential entry points, and installing bird spikes to eliminate roosting sites.
Birds Carry Disease & Parasites
Birds are vectors for diseases and parasites. Birds can spread over 60 different known diseases and infections to humans, including Salmonellosis and E. Coli. Birds are also host to bed bugs, fleas, and mites.
Our Promise To You
- To respect your time by showing up on time and accommodating your schedule.
- To call you back on the same day — within a few hours (or sooner!)
- To sell you only those termite or pest control services that you need.
- Not to nickel and dime you!
- A fair and reasonable price is provided at the time of your complimentary termite or pest control consultation. This price is the only fee we charge monthly for our annual termite service or pest control services.
- From the initial phone call to the outstanding ongoing termite and pest control services, we are committed to making you and your family our top pest control priority!