1 Out Of 5 Americans Have Had Bed Bugs In Their Home
…or knows someone who has encountered bed bugs! The top places pest control professionals report finding bed bugs are:
- Single Family Homes – 91 %
- Apartments / Condos – 89%
- Hotels / Motels – 68%
- Nursing Homes – 59 %
- Schools and Daycare Centers – 47%
- College Dorms – 45 %
- Hospitals – 36 %
- Public Transportation – 19%
This important service is utilized by home owners, renters, and businesses who are concerned that they may have encountered bed bugs. Our bed bug detection service and complete low prep chemical treatment provides you with peace of mind.
Bed bugs are extremely nomadic.
They hitch a ride on people.
If there are people, there is the potential for bed bugs!
Places People Go,Places People Get Help,Places People Stay,Places People Work,Places People Ride In,And More!
Concerned? Call the Super Heroes!
Our Service Is Completely Confidential.
Our vehicles are simply marked as ‘pest control’.
We are available before and after business hours.
Our Promise To You
- To respect your time by showing up on time and accommodating your schedule.
- To call you back on the same day — within a few hours (or sooner!)
- To sell you only those termite or pest control services that you need.
- Not to nickel and dime you!
- A fair and reasonable price is provided at the time of your complimentary termite or pest control consultation. This price is the only fee we charge the entire year for our annual termite service or pest control services.
- From the initial phone call to the outstanding ongoing termite and pest control services, we are committed to making you and your family our top pest control priority!