Our Canine Sniff Service can determine if you have bugs, pinpoint the location, save you time and money, and most importantly – YOUR REPUTATION!
Proactive Bed Bug Sniff Inspection Process for Multi-Unit Buildings:
- MANAGEMENT – Demonstration of the canine’s ability to detect bed bug infestations and Q & A session.
- The entire facility is inspected. Should the canines alert a bed bug infestation, vehicles are also inspected.
- The canine handler will walk through each area of the building prior to introducing the canine to the area. This is important for the safety of the animal.
- A Pest Control Technician is on site to visually inspect the area the canine indicated was an alert.
- The Pest Control Technician may or may not be able to confirm the presence of bed bugs. The canine (98% accurate) can smell 1 bed bug whereas the human (15% accurate) may not be able to see the bed bug behind or under obstacles.
- At the end of the day, a report will be prepared for management detailing the results of the sniff service.
- We can also provide a fee for treatment or you may use your current pest control provider.
- We recommend weekly or monthly move in / move out inspection
- We recommend the entire facility is inspected quarterly.
With proper treatment and proactive move in, move out, and quarterly inspections will reduce the number of units that require treatment. Most infestations are contained to a single unit instead of spreading to multiples of units in a building.
Beagles have an estimated 220 million scent receptors (humans have about 5 million)! Bed Bug Canines are 98% accurate in finding bed bugs (humans are 15% – 30% accurate)! Our canine sniff service will help you save money on treatments by catching infestations early! Our canine sniff service will help you retain employees and customers as a certified bed bug free establishment!
If Lucy was a person she would be a type “A” personality! When she enters a home, an office, nursing home, hospital room, hotel room, apartment, car, bus or plane she has been trained to smell the room, catch the live bed bug odor, and pinpoint the exact location by methodically checking every room she enters. She checks low for bed bugs hiding behind baseboards and electrical outlets and catches odors high in the air emitted from bed bugs hiding behind decorations like picture frames. She has no fear…. she sticks her fabulous beagle nose deep inside couch and chair cushions. Lucy is a “rock star” among her peers and loves the hunt!
If Elmer was a person, he would be the class clown! He is small in stature and has short snout. However, he has a BIG beagle bugle to go with his BIG personality. He keeps pace with Lucy’s type “A” work personality and get the job done everyday…. with style! When you watch him work you notice his expressive body language as he hunts for bed bugs. Subtle is just not his style…. he is so obviously pleased with himself! He checks low and high with enthusiasm to find the object of the game!
We love to brag about our smart beagles with their fabulous noses, however, the human trainers, handlers and pest control technicians are an equally important factor in providing an outstanding service to you.
Our Promise To You
- To respect your time by showing up on time and accommodating your schedule.
- To call you back on the same day — within a few hours (or sooner!)
- To sell you only those termite or pest control services that you need.
- Not to nickel and dime you!
- A fair and reasonable price is provided at the time of your complimentary termite or pest control consultation. This price is the only fee we charge the entire year for our annual termite service or pest control services.
- From the initial phone call to the outstanding ongoing termite and pest control services, we are committed to making you and your family our top pest control priority!