Moles are a serious threat to any yard or garden damaging plants as they search for earthworms, beetles, grubs, ants, and cicadas. Moles can become a problem on any property, but those located next to fields, parks, golf courses, or open areas are particularly prone to mole infestations. Raised tunnels, soft spots in the turf, molehills that resemble small soil volcanoes are all signs of mole activity on your property.
Signs of Mole Infestation
- Molehills, which look like small volcanoes or anthills
- Tunnels through your yard
- Dead plants or grass
Mole Control & Removal
Moles are active and reclusive creatures that create a lot of damage in a short amount of time. It’s important to eradicate these burrowing pests quickly as soon as you detect their presence. Do-it-yourself mole control rarely works and can often be more damaging to the landscape than to the mole population. Without professional help, it’s very difficult to control the spread of these burrowing rodents. If you are spending inordinate amounts of time dealing with moles and other pest problems as you’re trying to keep your yard beautiful, it’s time to call in the experts. Let us manage your mole problem and we’ll save you time, money, and stress. We have proven, effective and cost-efficient methods for mole control.
Our Promise To You
- To respect your time by showing up on time and accommodating your schedule.
- To call you back on the same day — within a few hours (or sooner!)
- To sell you only those termite or pest control services that you need.
- Not to nickel and dime you!
- A fair and reasonable price is provided at the time of your complimentary termite or pest control consultation. This price is the only fee we charge monthly for our annual termite service or pest control services.
- From the initial phone call to the outstanding ongoing termite and pest control services, we are committed to making you and your family our top pest control priority!